o If your credit verification is complete and your payment was received, your delivery will be done in the next 48 hrs after your contract was made if product is in-stock at local warehouse. A few additional days may be required for merchandise that needs to be ordered and transported from another warehouse.
o When submitting a return, please call the store prior to our visit if the item you are returning requires special handling (such as a flat screen TV 25” or larger).
o Deliveries to Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras through our Famsa Without Borders service usually take 7 days after the sales contract is made.
Pick-up at store policy
Merchandise picked-up at the Warehouse or Store needs to be opened and inspected by customer accepting merchandise, to verify perfect condition. If the customer refuses to inspect merchandise, the customer takes full responsibility for merchandise.
The Delivery Process
- Delivery Services
• Delivery during regular days, after 8:00 am.
• Delivery in peripheral zones, only on predetermined days.
• We only deliver to the address authorized in the sales contract.
- Day Before
• You will receive a phone call a day before the scheduled delivery date (between 12:00pm and 8:00pm) to the numbers on the customer’s account.
• During this call, we may ask you for additional phone number(s), and will confirm address, entrance gate codes, or any other special instructions.
• To ensure that your order is delivered on the scheduled date, you must answer the phone call or allow for a message to be recorded in your voicemail.
• Only the confirmed deliveries will be scheduled.
• Non-confirmed deliveries will need to be rescheduled by calling the FAMSA local Delivery Dept, or 1-866-883-2672.
- Delivery Day
• You will receive a phone call from the delivery team around 30 minutes before delivery.
• If due to unforeseen circumstances the driver is not able to arrive on time, we will call you with a revised arrival timeframe.
• The space must be available to assemble the new product.
• We connect but are not able to install appliances. Gas and electricity outlets must be in optimal and reliable conditions to proceed with connections.
• Customer must hire a certified company to install appliances (gas, electricity or water).
IMPORTANT: A person older than 18 years old must be present to sign for the delivery.
- During the Delivery
• Your sales receipt/order contract will explain which products in your order will be delivered and assembled in your home. Assembly will happen when needed.
• The driver and his assistant will take away all (and only) the trash caused by the packaging of the new merchandise.
If you have any questions or need help with your situation, please call your local Delivery Dept. or 1-866-883-2672.
- Services NOT Offered
The delivery team WILL NOT be able to:
X Complete the delivery if there is any risk of injury or damage to the property, product
and /or personnel.
X Lift furniture or other product from the outside over a window.
X Move other furniture in the home.
X Wait more than 20 minutes in case no one is home.
X Come back the same day for a second delivery attempt (if no one is home).
Thank you for your purchase!
Please help us by adding feedback of your good service experience on our Facebook page @famsausa or Google Reviews.
Local Delivery Departments:
DFW Distribution Center – (214) 267-6200
Houston Distribution Center – (713) 696-1675
San Antonio Distribution Center – (210) 281-2000
RGV Distribution Center – (956) 982-9868
Chicago Distribution Center – (708) 222-2666
Their Privacy Policies will govern how they collect, use and disclose personal information that you allow them to access.
- Information We May Collect:
Famsa may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information We May Disclose and To Whom We May Disclose Information:
The nonpublic personal information Famsa may collect as described above may be disclosed in order to deliver products and services to you, provide customer service or, manage or collect your account.
- Disclosures Permitted by law:
Famsa may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information described above, as permitted by law. For example, we may use affiliated and nonaffiliated parties to perform services for us, such as providing customer assistance, handling claims, protecting against fraud and maintaining software for us, and third party collection agencies.
- Our Security Procedures:
- Information we receive from you (or is provided to us on your behalf) on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, telephone number, employer, and income.
- Information from consumer reporting agencies, public records and data collection agencies, such as your obligations with others and your creditworthiness or additional contact information
- Information you provide to us on your application.
- Famsa restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees whom we determine do not have a legitimate purpose to access such information in connection with the provision of products or services to you.
- We employ security techniques designed to protect, our customer data. We provide training and communication programs designed to educate employees about the meaning and requirements of our strict standards for data security and confidentiality.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Your original receipt is required for all returns, exchanges and warranty repair services. All returns and exchanges must be in original condition, include all accessories and in full working condition. All returns and exchanges must be made at the store of original purchase. Famsa reserves the right to request identication and deny any return. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect his/her merchandise during a home delivery, before the Famsa Delivery Team leaves the house or before exiting the premises of a store or warehouse when picking up a will call.
15-day return period
We accept returns or exchanges 15 days from the day of delivery or pick-up. Please review the exceptions below. Merchandise discovered to have manufacturer defects will be accepted for a full refund, but it must be returned within 15 days from original purchase.
Exclusions and Non-returnable items
Non-returnable items include labor and/or installation services.
- Camcorders, Video Game Consoles including Games, tablets, accessories (such as Remote Controls, Cables, CDs, Software, etc.), Desktop Computers and Laptop Computers do not apply for a 15-days return policy.
- Due to Federal Health Law, Mattresses and/or Box Springs do not qualify for a 15 days return policy once original plastic cover is opened. Exchange or repair will only take place if merchandise qualifies after inspected by a Famsa technician. Stained merchandise will not be exchanged or repaired.
- Appliances that are reported to have a mechanical problem within 15 days from the original purchase will be exchanged only with a report from a Famsa technician. Any merchandise reported after the 15 days will not be exchanged, it will only qualify for repair.
- Famsa will NOT cover software viruses, altered serial numbers or damage caused by unauthorized repair personnel.
- As-Is/Clearance merchandise sales are final, and do not qualify for exchange or return.
Any product that is returned without the promotional item(s) included with the original transaction (e.g. buy Furniture get discount on TV; buy Furniture get free item) will have the difference between the regular price at the time of purchase and the promotional value of that item deducted from the refund amount.
Note regarding personal data and Items left on returned or exchanged products
Please remove all personal data (e.g. computer data) from any returned or exchanged products. Famsa is not responsible for any personal data or items (e.g. CDs, DVDs, etc.) left on or in a returned or exchanged product.
A restocking fee of 15% of item’s regular price will be charged on items returned without their original packaging or box.
Refund will be made in the same form as original purchase. Exceptions: Debit may be refunded in Cash. Purchases made with a Check will be refunded in the form of a mail check within 10 to 15 business days of return.
- Manufacturer Warranties vary by product; they typically range from 30 days to one year.
- Famsa offers Extended Warranty and/or a Protection Plan that covers certain accidents. The Extended Warranty and Protection Plan voids after the first exchange of the defective product but a new warranty may be purchased on the new product. Any type of warranty is void if the customer moves to any State where Famsa does not operate.
Other Fees and Charges
- A $69.00 service transportation fee will be added for customers that request the Famsa Service Team to pick up a: cancelled purchase, or an exchange for a different brand of merchandise.
- Famsa will honor one courtesy In-Home visit for customers that have purchased our extended warranty. If the customer falls to be home he/she will be charged a $45.00 re-schedule visit and the original service will be closed. The customer has to call to schedule a new appointment. Additional charges will apply to customers that reside more than 10 miles away from the nearest Famsa store.
For additional information, please visit your nearest Famsa store or Service Department, or call toll-free 1-866-883-2672.
Revised date: March 25, 2016
- PAYMENT HOURS
Payments can be made at any time:
- By mail (P.O. Box 36929 Houston, TX 77236)
- Online (https://famsa.us/us/online-bill-pay/)
- Or in person at any of our Famsa stores during business hours.
Payments by phone are also available by calling 866-883-2672 and choosing option 2 (Pay by Phone/Billing Department) or option 1 (Customer Service Department) during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 8:30 pm CST
- Saturdays: 8:00 am – 7:30 pm CST
- Sundays: 8:00 am – 7:30 pm CST
2. PAYMENT METHODS
- Debit Cards (ATM)
- Credit Card – Accepting VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS (Government-issued photo ID required)
- Money Orders: exact amount of the payment you want to make, we don’t give money back.
- P.O. Box 36929 Houston, TX 77236
- Our Website
The different types of Checks that we accept are:
- Personal Checks
- Payroll Checks in customer’s name (Minimum of a monthly payment submitted. Photo ID required)
- Federal or State Income Tax Refund Checks in customer’s name (Minimum % of the check submitted. Government-issued Photo ID required)
- Social Security Checks (Minimum of a monthly payment submitted. Photo ID required)
3. LATE FEE
If any payment is more than 10 days late, you will be assessed a delinquency charge.
We guarantee that every transaction you make will be 100% in famsa.com attached to the standards of the highest authority of online shopping sites (which is Verisign, the seal is in our home, and giving click you can check your certification).
Store Pickup at Famsa
Store pickup is a free service that allows you to order items online and pick them up at your closest Famsa location.
How it works:
- During checkout, choose pickup.
- Select if you choose to pay online or pay in the store.
- Place your order, you will receive a confirmation message letting you know that your transaction has gone through. Once we receive your order we will work on getting your items to your desired store location for pick up.
- Once your order is ready for store pick up, we will contact you letting you know that your items are ready for store pickup.
- You are required to bring your ID, Credit Card, and Transaction Receipt to the store in order to pick up your items.
What to bring:
For your protection and verification the items purchased will only be released if the following items are present and match:
- Your government-issued photo ID
- The credit card used for your purchase (if you paid online)
- Transaction Receipt
When to go the Store:
- Wait for us to contact you to let you know that your purchase is ready for pickup, before you go to the store to pick up your items.
- If the items you purchased are not in stock at the store you selected, we will contact you two times. First we will contact you letting you know the expected date your item will be ready for store pick up, and then when your items are in the store ready for pickup.
Store hours vary. Please refer to our locations and call your desired Famsa location for store business hours.
Rescheduling Store Pickup
If for any reason you cannot make it to the day arranged for your store pickup, please call the store you designated for store pick up and reschedule.
- We do not charge for store pickup
- Products might be larger than expected please take this into consideration when deciding what vehicle you will use when picking up your order
- Only the billing person is designated to do the store pickup, no exceptions.