FAMSA reserves the right to change and update our policies at any time without notice to the user or visitor to the site.
It is your responsibility to read and be subject to any changes in these policies. Continued use or the first time Famsa sites, means that they have accepted the terms and conditions.
Emphasizes that the conditions and terms of purchase and sale of any other requirement Famsa elsewhere, in addition to this, and its branches, may vary. It is up to you also read, understand, and adhere to policies which receive the service.
• Terms and Vocabulary
- The terms “User” refers to any person access, browse, register or try and make a purchase in the pages of Famsa, through its website, and through other pages through advertising or other means not specified. The user can make continuous visits or the first time.
- “Famsa” refers to all sites linked Famsa officially GRUPO FAMSA like Famsa.com, FAMSA-usa.com and famsa.com.mx, and any other material that may arise in the future.
- “Services” refers to any or all services related to FAMSA-usa.com, including the filing of accounts, a newsletter subscription, and other public services in the shop, or not available through the Internet or branches Famsa.
- “Content” refers to any piece of information, text, images, audio Famsa published on the Internet.
• Restrictions use
By accessing the content of Famsa, through this Website, accessed uses strictly legal, so it is restricted to usurp the identity of a user without their express permission, forcing the site or access code, or make any fraudulent activities, using the image content or parts of the site.
• Property Rights
All images, formats, content, and text editors that are part of the content of this page are owned by Famsa. The use of the formats (frames) transmission, refuse any graphic content, either for sale, distribution or republication.
• Share information with FAMSA
In addition, access to assume responsibility for the accuracy and legality of such restraint messages .Famsa obtain rights to use, modify, copy, publish, distribute and use content in different forms of messages or chat; to do without restriction and without giving any compensation.
• Modifications on the Website
These errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may relate to the price, description, or availability of products. FAMSA reserves the right to correct any content, or change and update information without notice.